Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Carter's first day of preschool!

When Carter was born my mom quit teaching preschool so that she could stay with Carter. I have felt so blessed that he has been able to stay with her. I am so lucky to never have to worry about Carter's well being while I am at school. This year she and I decided that it would be really good for Carter to go to preschool. The preschool that she taught at is awesome. It is so developmently appropropriate. I am so excited for him!! He will go Tuesday, Wednesday and Thurday. The other 2 days he will stay home with my mom. His first day of school was this Tuesday. He did good. He did cry when my mom dropped him off, but then stopped quickly. Then he saw her on the playground- whoops cried again, but got over it. Then he saw her going to music and you go guessed, he cried but got over it again over it quicky. My mom wised up and is avioding seeing him throughout the day. He did even better the other 2 days. He took a nap all 3 days. I think it's going to be a great year!

Ready for the first day of preschool. He was a little sleepy, so he wouldn't take his "buh"" out.

I started a tradition I hope to continue, first day of school donuts! Carter loved his chocolate donut holes!

Cheese!

Getting some more.


Posing in front of the donut shop. What a fake smile!


Then posing in front of Ma's house.

This backpack is heavy!

Ready for a great day!

No comments: