Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

This year I have been SO busy (and tired- all.the.time)that we only visited one small pumpkin patch. I usually try to visit a few of them, including a fun one with animals and hay rides, but sadly I didn't get to it, so this had to do. Carter had fun and immediatly found his perfect pumpkin. It wasn't the prettiest, but for some reason he was immediatly drawn to it!
DSC_0292_edited-2
Doesn't he look so cute in his Halloween shirt? I have to mention that I had to bribe him to wear this shirt and shorts. I had to promise that he could change clothes as soon as we got back to the car. He wanted to wear "shorts" (the only thing he considers "shorts" are basketball shorts- with a Nike swoosh) and a basketball shirt.
DSC_0306_edited-2
Giving a big pumpkin a hug!
DSC_0305_edited-1
Sweet boy!
DSC_0304_edited-2
It's too heavy!
DSC_0302_edited-2
Silly face!
DSC_0294_edited-2
Pulling his wagon!

No comments: