Friday, March 9, 2012

Tender Heart

DSC_0076_edited-1
Carter always likes to look at pictures of himself from when he was a baby, so tonight after I put Abby to bed, I got out the DVD of his first year slide show. He sat in my lap watching it, laughing and talking about all the pictures. He told me I looked young in them, haha! We had been watching a while when the part came on with the song, "What a Wonderful World" by Lois Armstrong. We watched as the pictures scrolled by, and then he turned and looked at me and his eyes welled up with tears. I asked him what was wrong and he put his head on my shoulder and started crying. H finally told me it made him sad looking at all those pictures and hearing that song......what a sweet little heart he has. I told him he was my first baby and he always will be. I will never forget that sweet moment we had and how very special he is. :)

No comments: