Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Ellie at 20 months

I can't believe Ellie is getting so close to 2!  Time is going by tok quickly.  She is growing and changing so fast!  Here are some things about miss Ellie at 20 months!
*he verbal abilities blow me away.  She is able to tell me what she is thinking most of the time. Some of my favorite things she says are:
-hold you
-baby sleepin- she loves to play with dolls and put them to sleep and gives them bottles.  The other day her pajamas had monkeys on the feet with their eyes closed and she pointed and said "monkey sleepin"
-all done
-here!!! And wants to hand you something
-sleepy- and she will want to go to her bed and sleep
-buckle me (when she wants unbuckled)
- Ellie do it
-llllllaynie- I love the way she says colts girlfriends name- she does her tounge so funny
-*she is obsessed with the movie frozen and loves Anna and Elsa.  She loves to sing let it go and knows the last word of every verse and the hand gestures.
*she can identify all the basic body parts as well as hew knee, shoulder and fingers.
*we are working on colors.  She used to day everything was pink, but now she is much better.  She almost always gets yellow right, and sometimes blue and purple.
* she is so affectionate and will pay your back, initiate hugs and kisses and say "love you" all on her own.  If I say I love you sooooooo- she will say much 
*at Disneyland she didn't like the characters unless she was waving "bye bye" to them. 

No comments: