Friday, October 9, 2009

Homecoming

Today we bundled up for my Alma maders homecoming game. The school I work at was being honored for being an Exemplary campus and one of my former students in the starting quarterback-how cool is that? It was cold and Carter threw the biggest fit about putting his coat on. He has this new thiing where he hates to wear a coat! I some how got his coat on and we had a great time at the game though I didn't get too many pictures, because I was chasing Carter around!! Eating a snack at the game.
He loved watching all that was going on!

Cute Ava!
Carter and Ava- don't they look related?
Noah!

1 comment:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

oh my gosh, i just had so much fun looking thru your blog!! thanks for the comment, and talk about some GREAT hair!! look at your cutie's perfect mane! I bet you hear that all the time!

Ok, so i cracked up at the "interview" questions on his 2 yr. 5 mo. post - i'm totally stealing that idea. and jagger is obsessed w/ wonderpets AND dora! love it.

Where oh where did you find his cowboy boots? we're doing a family pic in nov. and i want us all to wear boots!

love your blog, and your family is precious!