Tuesday, October 27, 2009

litttle reminders

While I enjoy my students and my job, it is no secret that I would love to stay home with Carter. I miss him so much every day while I am at school. Well, the other day my mom dropped him off at my school on her way home and he got to visit my room. As always, he went straight for the magnets on my desk. For some reason he decided to start putting them all on top of one of my papers. We had to leave before he had finished and I actually forgot about him doing it. Well, today when I was working with a group of students I looked over and saw the magents on the paper and it made my heart smile. I love the little sweet reminders of my little guy. :)


2 comments:

Erica said...

so sweet!!

Meredith said...

So sweet, Chelsi! I know you miss Carter during the day!! I don't know how you do everything - you are super mom!