Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Day!

We went to visit my gandmother in Grandbury on Thankgiving. My whole family came as did my Uncle Jack, Aunt Donna and cousin Collins. Unfortunatly, I was not good about taking may pictures, so from this post it appears the only people there were my granmother, Carter, Colt and Kris.....I need to get better about this!! We had a nice time and Carter had a blast walking down to the river with my dad and running around my grandmother's land!
DSC_0144_edited-2
Carter and his great grandmother
DSC_0104_edited-2
Eating his turkey dinner.....though about all he ate was his roll!
DSC_0106_edited-2
Colt
DSC_0125_edited-2
Carter LOVES his uncle "Dolt".
DSC_0130_edited-2
I love these two boys!
DSC_0138_edited-2
Carter found a huge stick!
DSC_0142_edited-2
Carter and his daddy.

No comments: