Sunday, April 13, 2008

Arboretum Adventure!

Erica and the crew had the day off on Friday, so I took a personal day and we spent the day at the Dallas Arboretum. It was quite the adventure, but we were blessed with beautiful weather. I took over 200 picts, but I have only included 13 below! Carson, Colt, Emma, Ella, Carter and Carson ready to see some pretty flowers!
I love the look on Carson's face!

Carter was a happy boy! He went all day without a nap!


Kisses!




The whole gang!



Emma and Ella.






Looking at the huge fish!





The girls both wanted in the same stroller!





Gram and Carter

Oops!
Carter was so tired he fell asleep sitting up!



I felt SO bad that Carter got his first sunburn! It didn't seem that bright......













1 comment:

Erica said...

I loved this day! : )