Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fun weekend in Austin

This past weekend my parents, Erica and I made our annul trip to Austin for Jerry Jeff Walker's birthday concert. My parents started this tradition many,many years ago and when I started going to college at UT, I started going, and the rest is history. We had a great time, even though poor Erica began to feel REALLY bad on the way to the concert and then she felt bad pretty much the whole time. It was nice to hang out with Erica without any kiddos around, though I missed Carter, who spent his first night alone with daddy! He and Kris had a great time together! Our first stop after we dropped my dad at the UT scrimmage game was at Trudy's.

Erica drinking our favorite drink!
Me, Erica and mom at Trudy's.


Here I think Erica's mouth looks like Reece Witherspoon- I had never noticed that resemblance before!



Next we went to the drag and shopped at The Co-op and Tyler. I got Carter a new UT shirt that says "Texas Tough" The we went to Barton Creek Mall for shopping. I bought Carter some Robeez at the Baby Style that was going out of business. Erica found Carson 2 new pairs of precious shoes at Nordstrom.




Happy 66th birthday Jerry Jeff. He put on a GREAT show!Me and Erica in front of the Paramont Theater







1 comment:

Erica said...

You got some great pictures! I might have to steal them off of your blog! That's funny that you think my mouth looks like Reese Witherspoon's in that pic...Brian Williford has said that before too, but I have never noticed the resemblence. I wish that we could go to Austin again this weekend! Carter and his new ball are precious!