Friday, June 27, 2008

Carter's 2nd Astros game

Grammy and I took Carter to his 2nd Astros' game. It was extra special because they were playing the Texas Rangers- who were were secretly rooting for- notice Carter's outfit is blue! Now this game was not as relaxing as his first game almost a year ago where he sat nicely and watched the game. This time he wanted to walk around! We kept him entertained with eating, dancing and eating some more (I bought him ice cream) and then called it a day at the top of the fourth. Even though we couldn't stay the whole game, we had a great time all the same!
game



I didn't get many good pictures at the game because Carter was so active, but I did get some cute ones of his outside the stadium. Oh and thanks to Ella for letting us borrow her umbrella stroller- my arm greatly appreciates it!!


If I could only get out of this stroller I could have some REAL fun!

Yea! Freedom! Carter went to each ball and hugged it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.