Friday, June 13, 2008

Lunch with friends and later a swim!

This afternoon Carter and I met Jess, Missy, Colin and Julie for lunch at the new Mattitos right down the street from my house. I was a yummy meal with great conversation. I don't have any group shots, but I did have a mini "photo shoot" with Carter in Frisco Square before lunch.


my little model


My sweet man holding my hand- is there a pause button I can hit- I want moments like these to last forever.

He really wanted to climb into the fountain!




Sweet Colin- I told Carter, "Say hi baby" meaning for him to say hi to Colin and he looked at me and waved- too cute. He knows that he is my baby. :)


Later today when I was finished with my swimming lessons, we went over to Mimi and Pop's house. I then took Carter, Colt, Sierra and Sabrina down to their neighborhood pool. It was so cute, Sierra pushed Carter the whole way there. We had a fun time, and I beat Colt in holding my breath and swimming across the pool the fastest. Sierra said it was probably because I am a swim teacher- you think so?


Just hanging out in the floatie- literally!


Carter was in awe when Uncle Colt spun the ball on his finger!