Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy birthday to me...a little late!

My actual birthday was last Sunday, but I waited to do a post, because I celebrated with my friends on Saturday.
On my birthday I went out to eat twcice! I chose Freebirds for lunch with my family. Carter LOVED his Quesadilla and chips and my burrito was yumy!

Carter enjoying his chips.


Carter with his silly Uncle Austin.


Carter with his Uncle Colt!

The after coming home and taking a long nap we went with Meemaw, Pawpaw and Aunt Kristen to the horse park. Carter had fun playing with the animals and riding Gold in his very own saddle! After the horse park we ate at Outback for dinner. Yummy again!


Hugging the sheep named Christmas Eve. He is SO soft!

Feeding Gold a carrot!

Riding Gold in his very own saddle!





Then on Saturday I met my friends at Chuy's for the last of my birthday celebrating. We had such a great time talking and eating yummy food!

Tolson, J'Layne and Jess

Missy and Julie

Debbie and Mrs. Garcia

Me and Erica- my BFF since 6th grade.

I got 2 new camera straps for my camera. They are both so cute!

4 comments:

Angela said...

cute pictures chelsi, love your new camera straps! I love your hair too! First time I've seen it really. It looks great!

Erica said...

I had soooo much fun! Wish we could do that every Saturday night!

Meredith said...

Happy Birthday! The camera straps are so cute and look like the perfect gift for you! Also, love all the pictures of Carter and the animals!

Cole said...

Happy b-day!! Looked like fun! :)