Sunday, February 1, 2009

Whew!

Wow, what a weekend! Carter, my mother in law and I headed to Midland this weekend. We had a two fold reason for going. My friend Angela (aka Tolson) had her wedding shower in the nearby town of Andrews, and my father in law took a job in Midland and we wanted to visit him. I took off of school on Friday and we made the long trek to Midland. Carter did a good job (I definatley couldn't have done it without my mother in law) for the 6 hour car ride. He watched plenty of Barney, Baby Einstien, Fantasia, and 101 Dalmations. He took a whopping 45 minute nap. Despite the drive I am SO glad that I went. The shower was great. I loved meeting all of Tolson's friends (and their sweet, sweet babies) and Carter had a great time with his Grandpa. He especially loved showing off all the new words he has been saying. The grandparent's favs were: please, thank you, and okay!

Tolson and her precious neice Olivia

Carter with his Grandma and Great Grandparents

Carter and Grandpa taking a walk


Carter with his grandpa. Can you see where he got his hair color?

Carter was OBSESSED with the 'Meow" Rebel. He serched high and low to find him. He finally got to pet him!

Playing chase!
______________________________
Here are a few randon shots from our second snow day on Thursday.


Carter found a renewed love for his ball popper.

1 comment:

Erica said...

fun pictures! miss you!