Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve with the family

We had a really nice Christmas Eve with my family...the only problem is that I only have two pictures to prove it. Pretty sad I know. We met my mom, dad and brothers for dinner and then went to the Christmas Eve service at church. Then we came back to my parents house for presents. We had such a nice time and I'm sad I didn't document it better.

Here is Austin with his Krammer shirt from Colt.

and Carter with his "hook em horns" shirt from Cody and Austin. I got an awesome UT Snuggie from my brothers that I am having to fight for between the Carter and the dogs. Our drive home was SO scary. The 5 mile drive took us an hour with cars sliding everywhere. Luckily Kris' Expedition has 4 wheel drive and we made it safely home!

No comments: