Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Proud Mommy

Carter's teacher always sends home the nicest notes. I absolutely love to get them, Last Thursday this note came home and I just had to share. He makes me so proud. :)
"I'm calling Carter "Mr. Responsible." He has been very independent in cleaning up after himself lately. And this week he helped me in any way he could without being asked. Today on the was to throw away his trash, he stopped and took mine as well. He also helps me put the mats away and wipe the table. He is a sweetheart! Today we read the Christmas Story and he was sure to tell me that the baby was Jesus every time I turned the page! He really takes pride in his artwork and enjoys making a lot of Christmas crafts to decorate out wills! Sincerely, Mrs. Miller"

1 comment:

Cole said...

Awww! That's awesome.