Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa!

Carter and I met Shawna, Corbin, Gage, Joey, Lincoln, Erica, Emma and Ella at Northpark. Our plan was to listen to Santa's story time, get a picture with Santa, see the trains and eat at Chuys......well we only got to do 2 of the 4 things because it was CRAZY ccrowded!! I got there at 9:40 to get a number for Santa and they told me I could come back at 6:30....no kidding, they started giving numbers out at 9. So Carter and I sercured a good spot for stortytime, which was really neat. We then headed to the trains where the line was forever log, so we gave up and headed to Chuys for a yummy lunch.

Santa telling a story.

Emma and Ella loved it!

Carter and the girls at lunch. With all the craziness I only got these pictures, pretty pathetic! Afterwards Erica and I took our kids shopping at Northpark. It was a madhouse! At one point (at Build a Bear- which was insanely crowded) I thought Erica was going to have a nervous breakdown! We learned our lesson...never go to the mall on Christmas Eve-Eve!

No comments: