Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Best dollar I've spent in a while!

Today I ran into Dollar Tree to try to find some little goodies for Carter's class for his Easter party and walked out spending just a dollar (well plus tax), but it was well spent. Carter literally spent at least an hour outside playing with this water gun and I am sure there will be more play time in the future. I love something that my little man can do by himself and that will keep him entertained!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The new smile I get when I ask him to look at the camera!

2 comments:

Cole's Corner said...

Adorable!

Cole said...

Dude, the snow post wasn't that long ago, and we're already talking water guns?! What's up with that crazy weather over there?