Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dallas World Aquarium

I have been wantin to go to the Dallas World Aquarium for some time and I know that Spring Break was the perfect time! We woke up bright and early Saturday morning to beat the corwds. We got there just in time, while it was still pretty crowded, when we left, we saw the real crowds hoarding in! We had a fun time, it was so neat!
DSC_0433_edited-2
Ready to find the sharks with Aunt Kristen.
DSC_0436_edited-2
Our map!
DSC_0437_edited-2
Carter LOVED the information screens....we kind of felt like he liked them more than some of the animals!
DSC_0439_edited-2
Trying to feed a bird a blueberry with the help of Aunt Kristen.
DSC_0440_edited-2
The otters were so fun to watch!
DSC_0441_edited-2
Carter sat here and said, "Mommy, take my picture."
DSC_0442_edited-2
Daddy and Carter anf Mr.Turtle in the background!
DSC_0443_edited-2
My two favorite guys!
DSC_0445_edited-2
I love flamingos!

No comments: