Sunday, March 21, 2010

A snow day on the last day of SPRING Break!

I seroiusly had my doubts with the weather forcast predicted snow. I mean it's March, Spring Break and has been in the 70'sall week. Last night when Kris was grilling, there were snow flurries, but I thought there was no way it would stick. So imagine my surprise when I woke up to this:
DSC_0446_edited-2
Carter was so excited! He wanted to go out and throw snowballs. No snowman this time, just a snowball fight. Carter, Kris and I had so much fun. I would definatly say that Kris won the fight, Carter and I were both wet from snow when we went in!
DSC_0448_edited-2
Throwing a snowball!
DSC_0449_edited-2
Love the crooked hat!
DSC_0457_edited-2
Wrigley loved the snow this time. She bounced around like a snowbunny!
DSC_0460_edited-2
Snowy slide!
DSC_0469_edited-2
See the snowball coming at my camera?
DSC_0465_edited-2
Got daddy!
DSC_0496_edited-2
Whoops, daddy got one on Carter's head.!
DSC_0473_edited-2
Hopefully this will be the last snowball fight for a while.....

1 comment: