Sunday, January 9, 2011

A big imagination

DSC_0212_edited-2
Carter has really started to get into pretending. I love to hear him pretend all sorts of things. The other day he got this boo-boo on his hand. I am not even sure where he got it. Anyway, the other day at school he told his teacher that he got the boo-boo from a snake biting him, he said he then had to shoot the snake off. What a funy litle guy. You have to look REALLY closely to actually see the boo boo!
And just for fun, here are a few pictures from our little photo schoot I did the other morning. He got these pjs from Meemaw and Poppop for Christmas and I thought he looked so cute in them!
DSC_0214_edited-3
DSC_0210_edited-2
DSC_0207_edited-2
DSC_0206_edited-2
DSC_0205_edited-2
DSC_0204_edited-3
DSC_0202_edited-2
DSC_0201_edited-2
DSC_0200_edited-2
DSC_0198_edited-3
DSC_0195_edited-2

1 comment:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

Chelsi! I have been meaning and meaning to get over here to tell you THANK YOU for all of the sweet and fun comments you've left on our blog lately. I appreciate them! Looks like you have quite the little model on your hands, lucky you!! How funny that Carter and Jagger are both 1000% rough and tough BOY - it makes me feel better! :)

LOVE the girl's name you picked out (duh!)!! :)