Thursday, October 6, 2011

Texas week!

Carter had Texas week this week at his preschool. They do all sorts of fun activities in the gym. I volunteered to help today and had such a fun time. Carter was so excited that I was going to help and I am so thankful I am able to.
DSC_0046_edited-1
I had to bribe Carter to wear these boots. I borrowed them from a friend and they were about a size and a half too big. I had to promise to back extra clothes in his backpack for him to change into after the Texas week activities were over!
DSC_0049_edited-1
He was seriously so exicted that I was there, it was the cutest thinh ever. Since I have always worked, this was the first time I have ever been able to help out.
DSC_0050_edited-1
Working on his Bluebonnet picture.
DSC_0051_edited-1
After he did all of his activites, he came over and played with Abby. He really is such a sweet brother. She just loves him and was smiling and laughing at him. One of his friends asked him how old his baby was and he promptly replied "five months." I was shocked, I didn't know he knew that.
DSC_0052_edited-1
Cowboy hat!
DSC_0056_edited-1
Carter and Abby with only one sock on. She kept pulling them off her feet!
DSC_0057_edited-1
Yee-haw!
DSC_0059_edited-1
Sweet girl was dressed up for Texas Week too!

No comments: