Tuesday, December 20, 2011

8 months

Whew, were has eight months gone? I am having trouble keeping up and it seems like time is going sooooo fast! Miss Abby Paige is at such a fun age! She is just the sweetest and cuddliest little thing and I just can't stop kissing her chubby cheeks! The first set of pictures are from the day she actually turned eight months and the secone set are from a few days later. The day she turned eight months I waited until the afternoon to take her pictures and she wasn't really in the mood....then the other day in the morning, she was being so smiley, I pulled the camera out to get some cuter shots...just not a cuter outfit, ha!
Anyway....here is a little about Miss Abby at 8 months.
JEN_2092_edited-1
She is still a petite little thing. People are always guessing that she is 6 moths old and tell me how little she is when they find out she is 8 months. Her jammies are still 3-6 months and most of her clothes are 3-6 or 6 months. She has tiny feet and hands (her shoe size is still a 1). I compared her hand to my friend's 2 month old baby's hand and her was smaller! She wears a size 2 diaper, with plenty of growing room!
JEN_2097_edited-1
She has 2 teeth still. I keep thinking there are going to be more in there, because of the constant drooling and chewing, ha!
JEN_2091_edited-1
Miss Abby is happiest when she is being held! I hold her a lot. She is the perfect size for my hip and that's where she LOVES to be. No crawling, but when she will tolerate being put down, she will scoot backwards and in circles.....she still doesn't get up on her hands and knees! She is good at standing, but doesn't pull up on her own! I really not sure shw e will ever crawl, but I am goot with that! Even thought she doesn't crawl, she is SUPER wiggly in my arms and I can tell she is going to be very active once she can move!
JEN_2088_edited-1
She is SUCH a mamma's girl and will only let a select few people hold her. She will smile at anyone as long as she is in her mama's arms! If someone else is holding her and I walk away, she will kick her feet and flap her arms when she sees me...man it warms my heart!
JEN_1485_edited-1
She loves to make this noise with her bottom lip. It's almost like she is sucking air and making a noise....I can't even do it, but she likes to show off and do it!
JEN_1489_edited-1
She is still an aweosme sleep....generally she goes 7pm-8 am, but will sometime go down as early as 6:15pm. She rarely wales up at night, but if she does, I just have to give her her paci. She has learned the awesome trick of finding her paci in the bed and putting it back in her mouth, so great! He daytime schedule still isn't great, but it's my fault. If I stay home, she will take a 2-3 hour morning nap and about an hour long afternoon nap.
JEN_1492_edited-1
This girl is a little piggy! She LOVES to eat, especially anything that she things is "big people" food. As far as baby food, she loves roasted squash, sweet potatoes and pretty much all fruit. For finger food she loves peas, crackers, puffs, edamame...and pretty much anything I give her. I am still not super sonsistant with the baby food....I need to work on that. She nurses about 4 times a day.
JEN_1493_edited-1
Abby loves her big brother and wants any toy that he has! She will choose a Spiderman toy over a baby toy any day!
JEN_1494_edited-1
She loves the water and gets so excited when it's bathtime! She will start flapping her arms and doesn't flinch when water is poured on her face.
JEN_1488_edited-1
It's been a great eight months. Abby is such a sweet baby!

No comments: