Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Austin girl's trip 2011

Every year my bff of over 20 years (gasp!) take a trip to the Austin area for shopping and relaxation! We had so much fun this year. I brought Abby and she was SO good the whole time, such a little trooper! We saw my college roomie Alex and her gorgeous house and beautiful kids.....and I didn't take ANY pictures! Boo! We also met up with our good friend Beth. She and her little one Lakelyn joined us shopping in San Marcos and we had a blast. It;s so amazing how you can not see someone for years (sadly we are not better about keeping in touch) and pick up right where you left off. I am so thankful to have friends like that.
I was NOT good at doctumenting our trip and this is the only picure I got on my "real" camera......but trust me, we had a blast!
JEN_1902_edited-1
Abby and Lakely ready to shop till we drop!

No comments: