Wednesday, January 11, 2012

American Girl Girls' Lunch

When Erica told me she was taking her girls to the America Girl Store as part of their Christmas present, I knew Abby and I had to tag along. I have wanted to go there since it opened and had yet to find an excuse to go! It was SO fun and we made lots of memories!
JEN_0001_edited-1
The food was pretty yummy. You got to choose an appetizer (the girls got Chicken Noodle Soup, then sent it back for fruit, and Erica and I got a salad) and a main course (the girls got spagetti and meatballs, I got a chicken ceaser sandwhich and Erica got salmon). Abby enjoyed eating off of everyone's plate!
JEN_0001
Miss Ella. I didn't take many pictures, but they had cute little high chairs for the girls' dolls.
JEN_0006_edited-1
Abby chowinh down on rasberries off of Ella's plate.
JEN_0003_edited-1
Happy girl....I can't wait to bring her there again when she's old enough to understand!
JEN_0017_edited-1
Emma, Abby and Ella. Friends until the end!

No comments: