Monday, January 16, 2012

Little Man

I feel like I do so many posts on Abby lately since she is growing and changing so fast, but someone it is growing up too! I am loving watching Carter as he learns new things every day. I am so thankful I have had thi year to take him to school and pick him every day. I love to see him confidantly walk into his classroom every morning and to hear about all he learned everyday. This time is so precious.....here are some little facts about Carter at this moment in time.
DSC_0358_edited-1
He is the most cuddly and snuggly little boy. He LOVES to sit in my lap and wished I would carry him (but he is a big boy and that makies it hard). He loves me to scratch his back and sing his nighty night every night.
DSC_0369_edited-1
He has a new found love for his stuffed animals and like to sleep with the same 3 every night: Firey, Sonic Bear and Spiderman bear. He also has to have his flashlight, bunny and basketball jack-o-lantern (yes from Halloween) turned on. You can also often times find a toy under his pillow.
DSC_0372_edited-1
He loves to eat: Pirate's Booty, Reeses Hearts, Braums Birthday Cake Ice Cream, Pizza, Rice, Cereal, PB&J sandwiches. Chex Mix, Cheese It's, Apples..to name a few!
DSC_0374_edited-1
He loves: Spiderman, using his imagination, Sonic the Hedgehog, Bubble Guppies, basketball, Colt, play phones, his iTouch, reading, helping me cook, quoting movies, riding his bike, running fast, climbing, jumping off of things, monkey bars and ATTENTION!
DSC_0375_edited-1
He is the cutest, sweetest (unless he's mad) most precious thing....though I may be a little biased, ha!

No comments: