Monday, April 23, 2012

Abby's first birthday party!

I decided that I was going to have a low key party for Abby's first birthday. For some reason I kinda put everything off until the last minute and had to kinda just throw it together. I think I was a little in denial that my baby was really turning one! The day was overcast and threatened rain, but we had a great time.
I had a few decoration and some appetizers.  The wind was blowing everythign away, so it made it interesting!
Abby's buddies Jack and Justin dressed up for the party!
The birthday girl loved the swing!
Carter loved playing basketball.
Aunt Kristen and soon to be Uncle Baline.
Ashley, Owen and J'Layne
Daddy and the birthday girl.
cupcakes!
Abby loved her cupcake!
She ate the icing off first.
Grace
Braxton
Carter with Emma and Ella
opening presents
she loved her pillow pet!
Jordan and Elliot and Kris and Abby
Erica and Jessica
Carter with Drew
Birthday girl!
and if you're keeping count.....a third birthday outfit!
My one year old!
and silly big brother!

No comments: