Sunday, April 22, 2012

Visit with the Beals!

All through college I babysat for a very special family. They were so kind, caring and generous to me, even letting me live with them for tow summers. Their sweet girls were the flower girls in my wedding. I was so excited when they told me they were going to be in town for a volleyball tournament. Their oldest daughter Katy is an all-star volleyball player whose hight school team has won the state championship for two yeast in a row. She has a full scholarship playing for The University of Washington in the fall. She is going to major in biology to prepare her for med school...man I am proud of her!! I was so excited to get to see her play in a tournment! I hadn't seen the family in 8 years!! Unfortunatly I missed her game (boo....rain and traffic made me 30 minutes late and her team is so good that they ended the game in 25 minutes!) but luckily I got to visit with the whole family. We went up to their hotel room and played catch up! It was SO great and we picked up where we left off long ago!
Carter and Abby LOVED the huge window in their room!
Abby and sweet Erin! Abby loved playing with Erin.
Carter and Abby with Katy.
Abbby and Katy
When we were walking back to the car, Carter stopped and posed like this and asked me to take his picture, ha!

No comments: