Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm back…..hopefully!

I have taken an awful break from blogging that I feel soooo bad about!  I had been SO good at keeping this blog up until over a year ago.  I go a job teaching fourth grade in Frisco and it  just proved too much…working, being a mommy etc.  I am so, so sad that I didn't blog about so many things that happened: my fil passing away, trips to Disneyland and Disney World, Carter starting first grade, several teeth lost…and having another baby!!  I hope to be able to go back and blog about some of those thing, bc I am discovering how much I rely on this to remember things about my kids!  I am not good about writing things down, but was very good about blogging about what was going on.  And now when I was to remember something about the kids…i.e. how big they were at this age and what age they did this, I find myself going back to the blog to find the answer.  I am so, so sad that I have missed so much, but I can't dwell on that and only move forward, so I am going to start that today and try to keep up!!

No comments: