Sunday, January 20, 2008

It happened.........

probably the grossest thing that can happen when you have a baby. Last night I was giving Carter a bath. He was happily playing, and I was reading my People magazine (yes, I do that sometimes- I can still see him) and I looked up and saw something floating in the water. Now for a moment I thought it was a green bean from dinner....but upon further investigation (it was a very "Caddy Shack" moment) I saw more floating in the water and realized that Carter had POOPED in the bathtub. Gross!! I quickly scooped him out of the water and put him on the bathmat, and put Cloroix on everything that even came close to the bathtub (toys, soap, shampoo etc) while trying not to vomit. Carter didn't seem the slightest bit concerned, and happily went back into the bathtub happy as ever. Gross!

No comments: