Friday, September 26, 2008

Bubble!

I read in my Parenting magazine that around 18 months babies start picking up 2 new words a day. That was hard for me to believe because I have been feeling like Carter has hit a wall with his verbal skills. Well, today he started saying two new words. "Uh-oh" (that was a little late in coming) and bubble- his first 2 syllable word! The first time I tried to video- he wouldn't say it, so I had to get out actual bubbles for him to say it. Please excuse his hair- he had just woken up!
*Note- I meant for the videos to be in reverse order, but I messed up and they take so long to download, I'm not messing with it. So on the first video he is saying bubble and the next he is telling me, no he won't preform!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

he is so cute!! He said bubble very well, even I could understand him!

Erica said...

That is so sweet!! I wish I could see y'all on Sunday! Are you busy??