Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor day weekend at the lake!

This weekned we went to Kris' parent's lakehouse for the long weekend. We had a great time- excpet when I found a tick on Carter- yuck! I guess that's part of being amongst nature! As always, I'm better with pictures than words, so here is how our trip went!

Sonic ice kept Carer occupied on the way there until........

he spilt it all over himslef!

The backseat was full with a carseat and THREE dogs!

Carter spent a lot of time mowing the gravel

He loved to pretend to drive Aunt Kristen's car!


Hey it's Grammy

and Pa!

Pa hung a swing in the tree just for Carter!


This is fun, Pa!

What's this?

Let me see if I can get up here......

hmmmmm

just about there...

tada! Man, I'm proud of myself!

Driving the Gator with Pa.

Ohhh! The golf cart is cool too!

Ready to go!

Driving the golf cart with Pa........he veers to the left really bad!

I was hoping for a nice walk along the beach, but Carter and Aunt Kristen had a different idea.

Off with the clothes!


Wrigley and Fenway were in doggy heaven!

The water is great!

Wrigley was a little scared of the waves!

Maddie LOVES the water!

Wrigley and Fenway checking the beach out.

Fenway loved all the smells.

Carter loved the sand!

Since I didn't know Carter was going to get in the water, I didn't have a suit.......so he had his first skinney dipping experience. Don't worry- there was no one around- isn't that little bottom cute!

Okay, I'm done!

Fenway at the beach

and on the porch

I just happened to capture Carter falling with his lawnmower!

Driving the gator

We found some kittens a few houses down. They were SO cute!

Daddy took Carter on a golf cart ride.
Wrigley followed!

Driving the golf cart.........again

Where's Carter's tummy?

He did NOT like the lifejacket!

He fell asleep on the boat!

Carter and mommy

Cousin Mikayla

Zoe the boat dog!

Captain Carter!

4 comments:

Fred's Mama said...

You know, Chelsi, he all the sudden looks older! I hope you're doing well!

Shawna Nicholson said...

That life jacket DOES NOT look comfortable...poor Carter

S, J, B, & S said...

So fun!! Love the skinny-dipping pics!!

Meredith said...

What a fun Labor Day! I love the naked baby - that's Reid's favorite "suit" to wear! ;) I've been "out of blogging" mode so I haven't checked peoples, so I've just loved getting updated on what y'all have been up to!! Also, the birth chart was right for Reid! Unfortunately, the chances don't look good for me for having a girl next (seeing how if I have a baby while I'm 30 it's pretty much all male!)