Monday, October 13, 2008

Costume dilemma

Okay, I am having a Halloween dilemma. All the costumes for kids Carter's age are SO bulky! I had decided that Carter was going to be a cute lion. I went today to the Nature Preserve to take some pictures for a Halloween card and I realized there was no way Carter would walk around in this costume. As cute as it is, it is not practical! Anyone out there have any suggestions? I have included some precious shots I got today in the lion costume.

"I'm not "lion" this is NOT a comfy costume!



2 comments:

Erica said...

He is the CUTEST lion I have ever seen! He'd make a cute cowboy too, and you could be practical like me and use the outfit again.

Unknown said...

well I have no advice for you on costumes but that is the cutest lion costume I have ever seen!!