Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin carving fun!

Well, this year I was so excited to carve our pumpkin because I thought Carter would just love the whole experience. Well, I guess I was wrong..maybe next year he will get more into it. This year he played in the yard, while Kris and I carved!


Our pumpkin before!

Daddy starts cutting the top off!

This feels weird!


What's in there?


Carter loves Fenway- she kept trying to eat pumpkin seeds that fell!


While daddy worked Carter played on his slide.







The finished product- the mouth and attempt at a unibrow cortasy of mommy.

Somehow daddy cut the top too big

And after all was said and done Carter was scared of the pumpkin and wouldn't even get near it!

1 comment:

Erica said...

That is funny that Carter was scared of your pumpkin. Sam and I got a good chuckle out of the pumpkin's unibrow!