Thursday, June 11, 2009

The first playgroup of the summer!

I put together a little playgroup at my house yesterday. I was a mixture of my friends from school and my friends outside of school. We had a great time! We are looking forward to a lot more play time this summer! Ava going down the slide!
Corbin sliding!
Gage too!
Gaje hanging out in the froggy pool.
Lincoln liked the water table.

Ava and Carter
Carter loved the new golf set Corbin and Gage brought him. Please excuse my fence that needs to be restained!
Corbin doing bubbles!
Fred is precious!
So is Noah!
Hannah and Lincoln playing.
Carter loved the slide in the pool!
Ella
and then Emma sliding.
Down goes Ava!
A pool full of kids!
Carter and Noah hanging out.
I wonder that Gaje is saying to Ethan?
Hannah
The sprinkler was a hit!
Carter eating a little lunch
Juice!
Corbin and Carson, best buddies!
Gage
Yummy!
Markie
More Fred!
So stinking cute!
Hannah







Melanie
Eating banana pudding!





No comments: