Monday, June 29, 2009

Fun and Wild Wedding Weekend!

I had a fabulous weekend celebrating Chris and Jessica's wedding. I had the privilege of being a bridesmaid and got to spend a lot of time with some great girls. In the beginning I was SO sad to say goodbye to Carter for 2 nights, but in the end it was wonderful!!Me and Lacy at the rehearsal dinner at Mattitos.
Me, Nicole and Lacy
Me and my date, Kris
After a fun sleepover at Sharon's we had a wonderful breakfast at Taverna. Here is Amy, Sharon and Lacy.
Missy and Amy. It was so fun to visit- child free, though I did miss Carter!
Then we headed to the hotel to get ready. Jess got us these cute towels!
One of the precious flowergirls, Kayley
All of the bridesmaids plus the bride in our towels.
Me, Lacy and Jamie doing the eagle.....inside joke!
Soon to be Mrs. Carns!
Jess practicing her dance.
Lacy and Amy relaxing for a minute
Me and the beautiful bride!
Taking the elevator downstairs to take pictures.
Chris and Jess getting a quick bite before the reception started!
Missy's already having fun!
Miss and Nicole
Speech!
Tolson, me and Sharon. I'm sure going to miss them next year!!
Me and Karen.
Erica and I got some cake!
Me with Jess' sisters Kelly and Caitlin. We all went to UT!
Props are fun!
Tolson!
Eric and Missy

No comments: