Saturday, June 20, 2009

Preschool Summer Camp!

I decided to work the little 2 week Summer Camp at the Preschool where my mom taught before Carter was born. I am super glad that I decided to do it, because my mom is going to start teaching there again a few times a week next school year and bring Carter with her. I think it will be really good for him socially, but man this week was hard! Carter had a really hard time with me leaving him! He got better every day, but still cried. Man, that's heartbreaking! Every morning when we were driving to school, he would say, "Go Ma's house!" He really wasn't into going to school. We have 4 more days left, so hopefully we will get to a point where he doesn't cry at all! I wanted a picture in front of his classroom, but he wasn't into that, so here's a picture of him playing in my room before the first day of school. He loved to play with the dolls....too funny!

No comments: