Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Carter might be in trouble.....

I have been getting tired of lugging my big camera around everywhere we go. When I have it, I feel like I can't leave it anywhere, therefore I don't bring it sometimes, and when I do, I get annoyed with it a lot. So, I decided to buy a little "pocket" camera, a Nikon Cool Pix to bring with me everywhere. These picutres are going to be undedited and just document some fun times during our days. While I am not totally happy with the quality (of course the pictures are not going to compare to my other camera) I love having something so convienant. SO, watch out Carter, you aren't safe anywhere!!

Showing me his ticket to the library story time.

We had to stop and throw money in the water before we left.

New haircut

Lunch at the mall Chick-fil-a

Then a little time playing on the playground.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love his shirt! I think that your new camera takes good pics! You've inspired me to use my b-day $ towards a little one!