Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy Fourth of July Part 1- pics from my purse camera

Kris went headed to Vegas on the Fourth of July, so I took a quick trip down to the Austin area with my family. My mom and Colt had been in Austin all week because Colt was attending the UT basketball camp, so my dad, Austin, Carter and I drove down to get them. Carter got to go on his first camp out and thank goodness for the camper with a nice cool air conditioner, because it was HOT! It was a short and busy trip, but a lot of fun. I am going to do 2 posts...one with my camera that are unedited and the ones I took with my big camera!!

Carter was SO excited to pick up Colt at basketball camp!

We met up with Cody for lunch at Homeslice. Carter helped me take this picture of his uncles.

Mad because I took the camera away.

He entertained himself putting cheese on his pizza.

More cheese!

Yummy!
Sleepy boy fell asleep on the way to New Braunfuls.
Carter got "doh dohs" for breakfast.
Colt eating his cereal.
I'm happy in the morning!
Ready for a good Fourth of July
Holding Chloe's leash
Carter took this picture of Pops!
Taking Chloe on a walk.

Jump!
Did someone call a plumber??


Playing in the falls



Hanging out with Ma.


Finding BIG rocks!



Taking a snack break.
Making sure to gt every single crumb!
We ate lunch at the Texas Chili Parlor.
Colt with his Chili pieNext we headed to Round Rock for some shopping.
Carter (with chocolate on his face) picked out this shirt for Ella at the Children's Place.
The prize for being (somewhat) patient while we shopped!
Then we headed to the Dell Diamond for the show!!
Carter and mama
Carter loves cheese!
Kellie Pickler....sad but I didn't recognize one song she sang!
Dancing!
Ready for "boom boom in the sky" aka fireworks.
Jerry Jeff Walker
Carter and Ma listening to JJW

Being silly in Ma's glasses.
______________________________________________________

Then Sunday we packed up to go home.......the car ride only took 6 hours...the traffic was TERRIBLE!!

Carter took a picture of Colt..... and Chloe while we packed up!
Blowing bubbles.
So fun!
Carter loves to take pictures!

1 comment:

Erica said...

What a fun time! I love all of the pictures! Wish we could have been there Miss y'all!!