Friday, July 3, 2009

Rolling on the River and the Capitol

We spent an afternoon on the Guadalupe River. Carter LOVED it. He could swim and throw rocks in the water! He kept looking for big rocks and wanted to find 3 big ones before he would throw them. I was such a nice relaxing way to spend the afternoon. I love how his tounge is out here.
Dunking his head.
Coming up, notice the rocks in his hands.

See the rocks flying?
I just adore this sweet boy!
Cheesy smile!
Love it!


My baby baby brother Colt. I love this picture of him!
Carter loves his "gassas" Hey, that's how he says it!
Carter and Ma.
I just can't resist!
He makes me happy!
Soaking in the water!
Thinking....
We visited to capitol on our trip. I love how he has his hands in hi pockets!
Looking up at the star!

In the middle!
He loved climing all the stairs!
Carter and Colt

Eating a treat!

No comments: