Thursday, August 25, 2011

19 weeks

If I could choose one word to describe Abby now it would be high-maintenance! At this point she demands to be held or looked at all the time. One on my statuses for Facebook the other day was, "Abby is the perfect baby....as long as she's being held." And this is true. People always comment on how good she is, which she is usually being since someone is paying attention to her! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to hold her and talk to her and dote on her, it is just hard to get anything done around the house!
She is still the biggest drooler! I am always feeling in her mouth for a tooth, because I figure with all the drooling and chewing on everything there is bound to be a tooth!
She is still sleeping good and has stopped that getting up and fussing in the night that she was doing last week. She is a little creature of habit and around 7 she gets really grumpy and wants her bath, to be fed and to go to bed. Almost like clockwork, she wakes up at 7:30. I'll take that 12 hours!
Daytime naps still aren't that great. I am on the go so much I think it is a lot my fault, but I can't see it getting much better since Carter starts school next week. It's all okay because she is pretty go with the flow and will nap about anywhere.
She is still having stranger anxiety. It's funny because most of the time she will smile at people, but if someone new tries to hold her, she will cry 90% of the time. Then she will turn it right off when she's back with me!
She is obsessed with her feet and grabs on to them every chance she gets! She still hasn't put them in her mouth, but I am sure that will be happening soon!
This is such a fun (but demanding) age. She sure makes us smile!
DSC_0632_edited-1
She was pretty serious for out photoshoot this week.
DSC_0630_edited-1
DSC_0629_edited-1
DSC_0636-1_edited-1
DSC_0637-1_edited-1
DSC_0639-1_edited-1
Her new cheese face!
DSC_0638-1_edited-1
DSC_0632-1_edited-1
Drool!
DSC_0629-1_edited-1

No comments: