Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Carter's first day of Pre-K

I am so excited about Carter starting Pre-K this year. He has a great teacher and a class full of friends! I am also super excited that I get to take him to school and pick him up every day! This was the first year I was able to take him to school on his first day!
DSC_0014
He pickout out a new Spiderman lunchbox he was so excited about! He also picked out these little cookes to go in his lunch!
DSC_0008_edited-1
He had a homkework assignment for the first day.
DSC_0009_edited-1
DSC_0011_edited-1
All ready with his new shoes and all. He was so excited about his new shoes. He said they looked like Shadow's (from Sonic the Hedgehog) shoes.
DSC_0010_edited-1
Looking so grown up with his new haircut!
DSC_0012_edited-1
All ready to go!
DSC_0018_edited-1
DSC_0019_edited-1
I was late (of course) and as we walked in the fire alarms started going off! A kid had pulled the alarm. The poor teachers were just getting their classes adjusted and had to file them all out, what excitement! I waited with Carter until they were done. The fire trucks had to come and all!
When I picked Carter up he said he had a great day. I asked him his favorite part and he said, "Seeing Ma" awwwww, how sweet. I am so blessed that Carter gets to go to preschool where his grand"ma" is next door and his great aunt is down the hall!

1 comment:

Erica said...

looks like a perfect first day!! i love his shoes that are like Sonic's! so cute!