Monday, May 26, 2008

Poor baby!

Just a minute ago I had Carter outside (his favorite place to be) becasue he was just too busy inside. Anyway, he was walking around in the grass and he walked quickly to me and his leg was COVERED in ants!! Luckily he was still wearing his pjs so he had on pants. Anyway, I ripped his pants off quickly, but he still had a lot of bites on one of his legs. Poor baby. He didn't even really fuss. I have decided that babies are much tougher than adults! I am pretty sure these are his first ant bites. Now he is happily watching The Wiggles- they seem to make everything better!

2 comments:

Erica said...

OUCH! That is really sad! : (

Meredith said...

Poor thing!! Although, I agree, I think babies are tougher than adults.

Good luck with the bottle thing! Reid never wanted a bottle, so as frustrating as that was during the first 12 months, the transition to sippy cup was easier because we didn't have to worry about the bottle.