Thursday, July 14, 2011

3 months

It's hard to believe that Abby is 3 months old! She is no longer a newborn! She is very alret when she is awake. She is batting at toys with purpose and is grabbing things unintentionally. She is rolling from tummy to back and tracks all around the room.
She is still nursed exclusivly. She eats 5 times a day, and lets you know when she is hungry. She sleeps 11-12 hours at night, but is still catnapping during the day.
She is very chatty and very smiley. She loves to be held.
Her hands are her favorite toy and she is a drooling machine!
I can oficially say that she doesn't have a grouchy time any more. She is pretty happy all the time as long as she is being paid attention to.
I must say that she gets more fun every day! We just LOVE this sweet girl!!
DSC_0036-3_edited-1
DSC_0050-2_edited-1
DSC_0038-3_edited-1
DSC_0056-2_edited-1
DSC_0059-1_edited-1
DSC_0061-1_edited-1
DSC_0062-1_edited-1
DSC_0069-1_edited-1
DSC_0079-1_edited-1
DSC_0085-1_edited-1
DSC_0086-1_edited-1

4 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

Her face is the cutest EVER. I want to know what times she eats! And do you have a city select stroller?? I think we have the same one!

Chelsi said...

Thanks Paige! She generally eats at or around 7,10,1,4,7....depends on when she wakes up in the morning, but that's pretty close. My stroller is actually a Bugaboo- and I love it, though I love the City Select and am strongly considering but their double- is that crazy since Carter is 4? There are just so many time I wish that Carter could just sit in a stroller so I can get things done quick (and he would be willing to sit in it)....do you think that is crazy and have you considered having a double for Jagger and Breck?

The Rodriguez Crew said...

Chelsi, we got the double!! I'm the same way, Jagger still needs to stroll a LOT. I will say, he kinda looks big in it. Haha. And i want to say the weight limit is 50 per seat and Jagger is 46. So kinda dumb we got it, but we did. We got the little kick board thingy too so he can ride on it. Again, same weight limit though. I really like the BOB double. Kinda wish we had that too but that's out of control! I just think it fits the big kids better. Thanks for the times! Breck's schedule is super close to that.... But I need to work towards these times. He's struggling to stay awake for that last bottle at 8/830. And he still eats at 3am. : /

Chelsi said...

I had Carter try out the double at the store the other day and he did look big in it, AND he already weighs 50 pounds....but since it said the stroller said it could hold 100 pounds total, I thoght maybe we could get away with it. I was going to get the BOB double, but like you said it's a LOT of stroller and I am not sure it would even fit in my car easily and the city select folds up so easily. I will still prob get it soon since we go a lot of places that require a lot of walking (and I am a fast walker and tend to get impatient waiting for a pokey 4 year old) so hopefully it will be worth it- though he might look silly in it, ha!