Thursday, July 14, 2011

Oh.My.Word

So, yesterday I put Abby in her bouncy seat, left Carter playing and got out the vacuum cleaner. I walked to the back part of the house and started vacuuming when I got this weird (mother's intuition?) feeling that something wasn't right. I walked into the den to find Abby on the chair! I asked Carter how she got there and he said he carried her there (gasp!) because she wanted to sit by his bunny. I told him he can not pick her up, and he said, he was fine, he was strong. We then had a long conversation about how he couldn't carry her......and I finsihed vacuuming with Abby on my hip. Yikes!
DSC_0011-3_edited-1
Please excuse the balnkets on my couch, my dogs shed like CRAZY! But, just notice the bouncy seat in the background and where I found Abby laying!

2 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

Omgggg this is so going to happen to me next!!! It's my major fear!!! But even worse is I caught Jagger covering up his whole mouth (and a lot of his face including his nose yikes!) bc he wanted him to stop crying so he could hear the show!! I had a mini heart attack. Can't quite leave these boys unattended!!! Phew.

Chelsi said...

Then today I found Carter in her crib trying to "sit her up", ahhh! I'm going to have to be super strict with myself about not leaving him unattended! I can soooo see him covering up Abby's mouth to hear a show- these boys are alike- glad I'm not alone, ha!