Thursday, May 3, 2012

Carter's 5th Birthday

Carter had a great 5th birtday! We started off the day bright anf early so we could stop at the donut store on the way to school. Carter chose 2 donuts for his breakfast (a sprinkle and a glazed) and then we got donut holes to take to his friends! He was so excited to bring them to his class and then even more excited to get to wear the special birthday ribbon at school! For lunch I asked him what he wanted me to bring, and he said pizza from Costco, so that's what I brought. I ate lunch with him and really enjoyed it. After school I let him play on the playground an extra long time. When daddy got home, he brought Carter his birthday dinner he requested, McDonald's (a healthy day, huh!) and a cookie cake! DSC_0109_edited-1 After dinner we sang hime Happy birthday and ate the cake! DSC_0113_edited-1 Carter wanted a piece with a lot of icing and so that's what he got! DSC_0116_edited-1 Then it was time to open presents DSC_0117_edited-1 DSC_0123_edited-1 Playstation Move! DSC_0125_edited-1 DSC_0131_edited-1 And several games for it. It was a fun day. I still can't believe my little guy it 5!

No comments: