Thursday, February 14, 2008

First Mavs Games!

Wednesday Carter went to his first Maverick's game with my mom, Colt, Erica, Sam, Caden and Carson. A always, it was an adventure! We started the night meeting at McDonalds, so we could get out free Value Meal that came with our tickets. While we were there a random man came up and said, "Look at that baby! That baby eats pork chops. That is a big boy, he eats pork chops and mashed potatoes. Yes, he is going to grow up and be a football player. That boy who eats porkchops and mashed potatoes is going to be something special." There was a lot more that he said, that I asked Erica to try to remeber, so I couls quote it. It was so funny. After we ate me made the drive to the game. We parked in our usual spot under the bridge. It was quite a walk! Luckily I brought the Baby B'jorn, but my 22+ pound baby was still heavy. He loved being in the Baby B'jorn, it had been a while since I used it, but he was kicking his feet and was so happy! Carter was absolutly mesmerized by the game he loved all of the action, and sat pretty good. He liked being held by Sam, Erica and my mom. We all had a great time and the Mavs won- yea! Carter, Carson, Colt and Cade at McDonalds. I only had my old camera, so the picts are not good!
Carter and Carson

Colt, Carson, Carter and Caden with their bew Mavs necklaces on.


Me and Carter after the game



The best pict I could get of the Stewarts.





1 comment:

Erica said...

We had fun! I guess our yearly Mav's game has become a tradition!