Monday, March 17, 2008

Bad mommy award

Yesterday I got one point in the "bad mommy award" column. :( I put Carter in the cart at Target, but didn't strap him in (you can see where this is going). First I went over to the picture kiosk to make my Easter cards. While I was very busily working on my pictures, I hear someone saying, "Oh, sit down sweetie, you're going to get hurt." I turned around and saw Carter turned around standing up in the cart! I was VERY thankful for the Target employee who brought this to my attention, and thanked her many times (and for some reason kept apoligizing to her- I guess for being an unattentive mommy). Then I thought to myself, put one point in the bad mommy column down for me. At least I learned a lesson, ALWAY strap your baby in!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

At least you are a good mommy for vowing to never do it again! I am a repeat offender on this particular offense! : )