Friday, March 21, 2008

We went to the zoo,zoo,zoo!

So that I could have a second to publish this post, I put on the DVD “Barney at the Zoo” for Carter to watch and as I was watching the beginning, I am about 99% sure that it was taped at The Ft. Worth Zoo, which is where we went with Erica and the crew yesterday. It is such a cool zoo and I can’t remember the last time I went there. We had a great time, though we had to brave the Spring Break crowd. The weather was ABSOLUTLY gorgeous and most of the animals were out showing off. As with most of my posts, I will tell our story with my pictures!
Carson and Caleb ready to have fun at the zoo.
Carter ready to go!


Emma, Ella, Carter, Erica, me and Carson ready to see some animals!


Carson and Caden


Oops- this isn't supposed to be here twice.......I don't know how to delete it!





Carter's twinCaleb and Caron looking at the elephant
The girls got to walk!
Erica's crew

giraffe- one of my favs!
Quote from Carson, "I am giving the rock eyeballs"
Emma helping her mommy push The mighty elephant



Carter checking out the elephant.




Halfway through Carter fell asleep!


We saw a rooster!
A calf at the petting zoo.


One gal almost asleep...





Carter got a Ft. Worth Zoo ball





The girls got a new book.







and Carson got an elephant toy.





















2 comments:

Erica said...

I am so thankful for these pictures! You take pictures when I don't even know that you are taking them, now that is a true photographer! When you have a chance send a couple to me on Kodak. We had a great time with y'all!

Erica said...

Oh...that Barney DVD is filmed at The Fort Worth Zoo...isn't that so cool?