Thursday, August 7, 2008

Aloha Hawaiian Falls!!

Today Carter and I went to Hawaiian Falls with Erica, Caden, Carson, Emma, Ella, Colt, Austin, Clint, Austin, Lindsey, Sierra, Sabrina, Kristen, and her best friend. We had a BLAST! I don't know why we've never been there before. It was so fun and just perfect for Carter. While there were several slides that were too big for him there was so much for him to do. I am going to look into getting a season pass there next year. Carter, Carson and the little girls had a lot of fun in the wave pool. Carson loved "fighting" the waves and when the waves were turned off, the little kids crawled around on their hands like a pod of dolphins. It was so cute- too bad I didn't have my camera at that point. Anyway, here are a few pictures I got to document our fun day!

First we met at Chickfila for lunch. Carter loved his nuggets

and his milk.

Emma Claire eating her nuggets

and Ella Cate.

Carson and Cade enjoying their lunch.

Austin and Lindsey

Emma having fun!

Carter liked laying in the water.



Clint floated by in the lazy river

and then Caden

then Colt and Carson.

We took a snack break. Carson loves fruit by the foot!


Sierra and Sabrina

Carter had his first fruit roll up

The girls playing in the water.

My attempt at getting a picture of Kristen with the girls.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Cute...aside from the one of me in a swimsuit! See you tomorrow!