Thursday, August 14, 2008

Last Hurrah

Today we met Erica and her kids, Shawna and her kids, and Sarah and Seth at Celebration Park in Allen for our last hurrah of the summer. Sadly we will all be starting back to school on Monday. I have had such a great summer and have enjoyed getting to hang out with Erica a lot!
We had a fun time today though Carter was pretty tired and hung around me and my mom most of the time. We stayed there over 3 hours......needless to say the kids had fun!


Corbin showing Carter around.

Corbin

Seth and Gage on the seesaw

Seth

Gage

Colt and Cade

Mr. Serious

Playing, with an animal cacker in his mouth

Walking around



Gagey!



Eating our lunch- picnic style

My shoes got taken over......

I think they look cuter on her!





Carson played with his Hulk

The girls cahsing each other

Carter got a big smile on his face when one of the girls walked up!

This is as much as Carter played.


Gage with a cookie face

Carter found a ball to play with

Colt, Cade, an Carson going though the tunnel

taking a break

The kids started pretending they were asleep

night night Cater

All dry!

2 comments:

Shawna Nicholson said...

I think Gagey's face stays dirty!

Erica said...

We had lots of fun! I'm glad that we went yesterday and not today...it would have been chilly today. I hope you have a fun weekend... I know that it is going to be busy!